NANOTECH Cluster SME Mission
ABOUT THE MISSION
The Nanotech Cluster/SMEr mission coincides with the "nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference" in Tokyo.
During the fair (3 days) you will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth. A month before the mission, an online pre-departure briefing will help you prepare for the mission to ensure you get the most out of it. Professional interpreters will be on hand during the trade fair to help you communicate with potential Japanese business partners. Based on materials you provide, the EU-Japan Centre will arrange Japanese-language posters to promote your product at the EU Delegation booth at the trade fair.
Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational
- cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
The programme targets participants from SMEs (large companies may apply but will not be given priority) and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in sectors covered by the trade fair, i.e:
Nano Materials: fullerene, carbon nanotube, photonics material, composite material, excellentmagnetic material, highly pure material,nano coating, nano ink, nano composite material, nano particle, biocompatible material, graphene
Nano Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS.
Nano Fabrication Technology: nano particle mixture / dispersion, next-generation lithography, nano imprint, laser processing, electron beam / ion beam processing, fusion / bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology.
The candidate must:
- be a citizen of an EU Member State or of a COSME partnering country,
- work for a company that is > 50% EU (or COSME partnering country) owned,
- work for an organisation that is an EU (or COSME partnering country) juridical person,
- be supported by his/her employer,
- be able to participate in the entire programme,
- have a good command of English,
- be a manager with proven experience in industry.
The main criteria for selection are:
- the professional & educational background of the candidate;
- the strategy of the participant's company regarding Japan.
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants in this mission is limited to 20.
Application deadline: 26 October 2017
For more information, registration and the programm please click here.
14.02.2018 Day 1
15.02.2018 Day 2
16.02.2018 Day 3