Business Connection Forum Albany 2017
Meet the world's electronics elite
In October 3rd to 5th 2017, Silicon Europe Worldwide with support from North American partners is organizing a multiday event in Albany where European, US American and Canadian organizations will have the chance to meet.
The 3-day event will cover the following technological themes:
- Autonomous Operations
- Health Applications
- Smart Cities
- Advanced Electronics
Next to these seminars, participants will have the chance to pitch their company and meet other organizations & VCs during scheduled matchmaking. Moreover, the local and regional economic development agencies will give an overview of project development programs and support for international companies.
Opportunities for attendees
- Company Pitches
- Matchmaking Sessions & Networking
- Seminars and Poster Sessions
- ~50 American SMEs are expected as well as representatives from IBM, GE, Globalfoundries and other major stakeholders including stellar research universities
- You meet representatives from IBM, GE, Globalfounderies as well as 50 American SMEs amongst others major stakeholders including stellar research universities.
- You receive information on regional support for international companies.
- You discover the latest trends in Autonomous Operations, Health Applications, Smart Cities and Advanced Electronics.
- You target potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings.
- You meet venture capitalists.
More information can be found here.
03.10.2017 DAY 1
08:30 - 19:00
REGIONAL SUPPORT PROGRAMS & TECH-SESSIONS
Keynotes & Regional Support Programs NY State
SME Poster Session & NY Beer Reception
04.10.2017 DAY 2
08:30 - 18:30
- Company Pitches and VC Presentations
- B2B and B2VC Meetings
- Student Poster Session & Reception
05.10.2017 DAY 3
08:30 - 16:30
- University & Research Presentations
- B2Uni Connection Meetings
- Optional site tours
03.10.2017 - 05.10.2017
CNSE SUNY Polytechnic Institute
257 Fuller Rd
12203 Albany, NY