Ready2Go will help 80 SMEs to expand their business globally
The European Commission (EC) and the European Agency for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (EASME) launched the pilot project Ready2GO aimed to support European SMEs to internationalise and become active in five target Third-Country markets: Cameroon, Chile, India, Canada and the US.
The project will offer beneficiaries the opportunities to participate in the following activities:
- Tailored Individual Training and Coaching Program to develop an Internationalisation Business Plan;
- Collective Trainings focused on five selected extra-EU Countries;
- Participation in maximum two out of five Brokerage B2B Events in the five selected extra-EU Countries, including a distance matchmaking phase.
In particular, the 80 beneficiary companies will:
- take part in 3-day individual training and coaching programme event (to take place at the company’s’ headquarters) between June and August 2017;
- take part in the 2-day training being held in European cities between July and October 2017;
- draft their internationalization business plan with the support of Ready2Go;
- take part in up 2 matchmaking events to be held between November 2017 and July 2018.
Participation in the activities is free of charge; however, participants need to cover their travel expenses. A partial travel reimbursement is also provided.
Application Deadline: 31st of March 2017
Start of Actions: June 2017