14th International Conference of Reliability and Stress-Related Phenomena in Nanoelectronics in Bad Schandau
The 14th International Conference of Reliability and Stress-Related Phenomena in Nanoelectronics - Experiment and Simulation (“Stress Workshop”) will take place from May 30 – June 1, 2016 in Bad Schandau, Germany.
It will provide a forum for presenting current research and discussions of future developments related to reliability and stress-induced phenomena in nanoelectronics. Stresses arising in metal structures and surrounding dielectric materials due to novel process steps and advanced materials can lead to degradation and failure of micro- and nanoelectronic products, and therefore, they bring new challenges for process integration, design optimization and reliability. Following the spirit of previous workshops, new research results and advances in basic understanding are emphasized.
• On-chip and 3D interconnect stacks: Functionality and performance
• Scaling limitations of interconnects: Metals and dielectrics
• Thermo-mechanical properties and stress: Measurements and simulation
• Role of microstructure and interfaces on mechanical behaviour of nanostructures
• Reliability physics and engineering, damage and failure mechanisms
• Stress-induced degradation phenomena and failure: Cu stress, EM, SIV, TDDB
• Multi-scale modelling, materials data / database
• Advanced materials characterization techniques
• Design and test for reliability
• Component (device / interconnect) reliability vs. system reliability
Call for Papers
One-page abstracts must be submitted by November 30, 2015. Address the abstracts to the Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of acceptance of papers will be given by January 10, 2016. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract booklet as submitted.