Call for Papers
The Smart Systems Integration Conference and Exhibition re-starts after a one-year break with a new concept and a new technical organiser. We invite you to present your recent developments in the field of Smart Systems along the whole of the value chain, starting from MEMS/NEMS, photonics, micromechanics, microfluidics, printed functionalities through to complete systems and different application scenarios.
Starting with the conference on April 27-29, 2021 in Grenoble, the topics are arranged into five tracks covering technology readiness levels from 1 to 9. Key enablers and key technologies are addressed, as well as Smart Systems solutions for mobility, energy, industry, agri-food, biomedical applications, and healthy living. The former EPoSS sessions are included in the track on strategy and business creation.
Are you interested in giving a talk at Smart Systems Integration 2021, please choose a track topic and submit your abstract by October 31, 2020.
- Track 1 | Key Enablers for Next Generation Smart Systems
- Track 2 | Key Technologies for Smart Systems
- Track 3 | Application Domains: Mobility, Energy, Industry
- Track 4 | Application Domains: Food, Biomedical, Healthy Living
- Track 5 | Strategy and Business Creation
- Submission of Abstracts October 31, 2020
- Selection by Committee December 11, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper January 22, 2021
- Peer Review February 20, 2021
- Submission of Revised Paper March 13, 2021