Rudolph Yield Forum
The Rudolph Yield Forum™ is a full-day seminar offering process engineers, fab managers and tool owners the opportunity to learn, discuss and share practical knowledge about semiconductor manufacturing in the age of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
Featuring customer guest speakers and Rudolph application experts, the Yield Forum event presents innovative solutions that incorporate process, metrology and inspection tools along with smart, integrated software solutions to help solve high value problems for today’s fab.
- Zero Defects in automotive semiconductor manufacturing – dream or reality?
- Big data and genealogy in a smart manufacturing fab
- From wafer level packaging to panel level packaging: only a question of sizing?
- From yield management to yield perfection
- IGBT process control using PULSE Technology
- Process control challenges and solutions in 3D heterogeneous integration
- Run-to-run and FDC integration for evaporation processes
- Improving inspection capabilities with linescan
- Virtual metrology – the smart fab of the future
- ADC - automatic defect classification
- Seeing the invisible - Clearfind Technology results
- Dashboards and module genealogy for RMA
- Advances in probe card technologies
- Inspection of advanced sensor devices across different tool generations
- Improving quality and productivity with proactive yield perfection in the back-end
- Feed-forward adaptive shot technology for fan-out packaging
Live Software Demos
Get a hands-on experience with private live software demos for yield management and APC solutions. Experience the power of software firsthand.