The Symposium OCLA is an annual event for technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical coatings, thin film deposition and characterization.
We are pleased to be able to offer you a varied and exciting program of talks. Presentations will cover solutions to common problems, innovative uses of technology, the latest research and more.
- Dr. Erik Lefebvre (CEA Laser Mégajoule): Keynote
- Paul Schmitt (JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH): Low-absorbing coatings for high-power laser applications
- Dr. Alexandre Beaudier (CEA Laser Mégajoule): Research at CEA on sol-gel coatings for high power lasers and the effect of contamination on laser damage resistance
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Höche (Fraunhofer Institute IMWS): Keynote
- Florian Carstens (Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. (LZH): Particle Monitoring during Deposition, Particle Mitigation and Effects of Ion Etching of Particles on Optical Surfaces
- Dr. Justinas Galinis (Lidaris Ltd.): Common Path Interferometry or How to Measure Absorption Losses on Moving Target?
- Dr. Mihai-George Mure?an (Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences): Good practices in ns-regime LIDT measurements
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens Bliedtner (Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena): Substrate production
- Dr. Astrid Bingel (Fraunhofer IOF): Moth-eye nanostructures AR-plas2 and their potential towards laser applications
- Dr. Isabell Götz (Materion Balzers Optics): Recent developments in low loss, highly reflective UV-mirrors
- Dr. Matthias Falmbigl (Veeco): Optical Monitoring Systems for Deposition of Optical Coatings
- Chalisa Gier (University of Strathclyde): Fabrication of extreme performance optical coatings by ECR ion beam deposition
- Manuel Bärtschi (RhySearch): Magnetron sputtering of Quantized Nanolaminates
- Dr. Laurynas Lukoševi?ius (Altechna): High-Performance CW Laser Optics for High-Power 1070 nm Wavelength Applications
Symposium on Optical Coatings for Laser Applications
The OCLA Symposium is geared towards technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical thin film deposition and characterization. Visitors, presenters and researchers get the opportunity to exchange ideas as well as share their work related to the field of optical coatings, laser technology and LIDT measurement.
Website & registration.
Datum / Zeit
29.03.2023 09:00 Uhr - 18:00 Uhr
Telefon: +49 (0) 3641 / 327 92 94