Dresden Microelectronics Academy (DMA) 2018
The Dresden Microelectronics Academy is a one-week summer school showcasing Dresden as Europe's largest microelectronics hub and TU Dresden as the ideal place to study and work!
Who can apply
- advanced students/postdocs of engineering/science with affinity to micro-/nanotechnology
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners
- high-level Panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of all presentations
- reliable administrative support (e.g., regarding visa issues, hotel, transfers)
- hotel accommodation inc. breakfast (if needed)
- weekly public transport ticket
- refreshments and meals during the sessions
- guided walking tour of Dresden (tbc)
- social dinner and evening event
Who organizes DMA'18
- TU Dresden with its Cluster of Excellence cfaed
Deadline for registration is the 7th of September.
For more information about the industrial exhibition please contact Ms. Sandra Bley. The contact is on the right side.