- Zulieferung: Material / Komponenten
- Wafer Carriers and Shippers
- Specialty Coatings
- Premium Graphite and Silicon Carbide
- Cleaning Service of Components
- Advanced deposition materials
- Plating and CMP components
- Liquid filters and purifiers
- Gas filters/ diffusers/ purifiers
- Aiborne molecular contamination control
- Fluid handling components
- Sensing and control
- Liquid packaging
- SDS and VAC delivered gases
Entegris Inc. (together with its affiliates and subsidiaries such as GmbH) is a leading global developer, manufacturer and supplier of microcontamination control products, specialty chemicals and advanced materials handling solutions for manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. Entegris seeks to leverage its unique breadth of capabilities to create value for its customers by developing mission-critical solutions to maximize manufacturing yields and enable higher device performance.
To produce faster and more powerful semiconductors, manufacturing technology has been rapidly moving to smaller process nodes, adopting new device architecture, such as FinFET transistors and 3D-NAND, and utilizing new and innovative manufacturing materials. Maximizing yields in this increasingly complex manufacturing environment requires the effective development and application of these new materials, a reliable and consistent supply, ontamination-free transportation, storage and delivery, seamless integration into the semiconductor manufacturing process, and even higher levels of purity and contaminant control throughout the entire process.
Entegris is uniquely positioned to deliver advanced and specialty materials, free from contamination, with optimized packaging and delivery solutions, and in-process filtration and purification to ensure that liquid chemistries and gases are free from contaminants before reaching the wafer. Our technology portfolio includes approximately 20,000 standard and customized products and solutions to achieve the highest levels of purity and performance that are essential to the manufacture of semiconductors, flat panel displays, light emitting diodes, or LEDs, high-purity chemicals, solar cells, gas lasers, optical and magnetic storage devices, and critical components for aerospace, glass manufacturing and biomedical applications. The majority of our products are consumed at various times throughout the manufacturing process, with demand driven in part by the level of semiconductor and other manufacturing activity.
Our business is organized and operated in three operating segments which align with the key elements of the advanced semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. The Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM) segment provides high-performance and high-purity process chemistries, gases, and materials and safe and efficient delivery systems to support semiconductor and other advanced manufacturing processes. The Advanced Materials Handling (AMH) segment develops solutions to monitor, protect, transport, and deliver critical liquid chemistries and substrates for a broad set of applications in the semiconductor industry and other high-technology industries. The Microcontamination Control (MC) segment offers solutions to purify critical liquid chemistries and gases used in semiconductor manufacturing processes and other high-technology industries. While these segments have separate products and technical know-how, they share a single, global sales force, unified core systems and processes, global technology centers, strategic and technology roadmaps, and a focus on a common set of customers. The Company leverages its expertise from these three segments technologies to create new and increasingly integrated solutions for its customers.
- Entegris founded in 1966 as Fluoroware; merged with Mykrolis in 2005; acquired ATMI in 2014
- Global infrastructure of manufacturing, service centers and research facilities in the United States, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, Israel, Germany and France
- Holds 639 U.S. patents and 1,364 patents in other countries
- Approximately 3,500 employees worldwide
- Primary industries served : Mainly Semiconductor, but also Non-Semi such as flat panel display, data storage, energy storage and life sciences. Primary product lines sold into these industries are used in key semiconductor process including wafer handling, photolithography; wet etch & clean, implant, deposition, dry etch and chemical mechanical planarization.
- Fiscal 2016 sales of $1.2 billion
Company Headquarters: Billerica, Massachusetts (USA)
Stock Listing: Traded on NASDAQ® under ENTG
Web Address: www.entegris.com
To help our customers improve their productivity, performance, and technology by providing yield-enhancing materials and solutions for the most advanced manufacturing environments.
- Trust, Integrity and Accountability
- People and Teamwork
- Innovation and Creativity
- Dedicated to Excellence