- Zulieferung: Equipment
- Wafer Carriers and Shippers
- Filtration Products
- Liquid Systems and Components
- Specialty Coatings
- Premium Graphite and Silicon Carbide
- Cleaning Service of Components
For more than 40 years, many high-tech industries have relied on Entegris to ensure the safety and purity of their technologies throughout the supply chain, from the raw chemicals to the final products.
To ensure product performance throughout the production process, Entegris has extensive capa-bilities in chemical, mechanical and physical property analysis. Entegris focuses on understanding customers’ processes, sources of contamination and on developing material enabled solutions to ensure the cleanliness and integrity of the customers’ process. This experience offers the customer a broad portfolio of more than 17,000 materials, process control solutions and material handling products leveraged between the Semiconductor, Solar, Energy, LED, Life Sciences, Consumer Elec-tronics, Data Storage, Display, Petrochemical and Aerospace markets.
With a broad product offering, advanced manufacturing capabilities, worldwide infrastructure and unmatched technical expertise Entegris provides proven performance, efficiency and reliability in your processes.
- Entegris founded in 1966 as Fluoroware; merged with Mykrolis in 2005
- Global infrastructure with manufacturing, service center and research facilities across the world: United States, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, South Korea and Japan
- 2,800 employees worldwide
- A world leader in materials integrity management
- strategic business units are:
- Contamination Control Solutions – Filtration (Liquid Filters, Gas Filters), Purification (Gas Purifiers, Purification Systems) and Fluid Handling (Valves, Fittings, Sensors, Dispense/Pumps)
- Microenvironment – Wafer/Reticle Handling (FOUPS, Wafer Shippers, Wafer Carrier, Reticle Pods)
- Specialty Materials – Advanced Materials (Graphite Components, Proprietary Coatings, E-Chucks)
- Primary industries served in 2013: Semiconductor (74% of sales) and Non-Semi (26% of sales) such as flat panel display, data storage, energy storage and life sciences. Primary product lines sold into these industries are used in key semiconductor process including wafer handling, photolithography; wet etch & clean and chemical mechanical planarization.
- Fiscal 2013 sales of $694 million
- Sales by global region: Europe (12%), Asia (38%), Japan (19%), North America (31%)
Company Headquarters: Billerica, Massachusetts (USA)
Stock Listing: ENTG on the Nasdaq
Web Address: www.entegris.com
Entegris mission is to improve the customers’ productivity, performance and technology through innovative materials-science enabled solutions.
- Trust, Integrity and Accountability
- People and Teamwork
- Innovation and Creativity
- Dedicated to Excellence