- Semiconductor Industry
- Medical Technology / Pharma
- Service: Special service
- Contamination Control
- Semiconductor Minienvironments
- Control units and electronic components for cleanrooms
- Special minienvironment solutions for inert gas atmosphere
- Concept, design and building of cleanrooms
- Evaluation and qualification of equipment and cleanrooms according to SEMI or GMP
The MCRT Micro CleanRoom Technology GmbH is located in the mid of Germany about 70 kilometers in the north of Frankfurt and was founded in 1999. With 40 employees the MCRT is one of the leading provider of cleanroom and contamination control solutions for semiconductor, micro-electronics and nano-technology.
With long expertise in designing ultra-clean minienvironments (better ISO 1) for semiconductor process and metrology systems the MCRT as OEM is delivering components and know-how worldwide. Further activities of the MCRT are the creation of new concepts for air-conditioned minienvironments with temperature control better +- 0.1K or the usage of extreme dry air (XCDA, < 3% rel. H.) or inert gas (N2) atmospheres. Each solution is individual and customized and fits best into the given requirements for cleanliness and contamination control.