dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
- Software / Hardware: Embedded systems
- Wireless technology
- traffic engineering solutions
- industrial controls
- Measurement and Testing
- Interface / Electronic Modules
Competent in development - flexible in manufacturing - intelligent in solutions
From the development and serial production to type testing of industrial electronic components and systems, dresden elektronik has offered the entire value-added chain from a single source for more than 20 years.
With currently approx. 80 employees dresden elektronik develops and manufactures customized solutions in the field of low-power wireless communication, control systems for traffic light systems, modular display technology for public transportation management as well as measurement and testing technology.
For wireless sensor networks based on the low-power radio standard IEEE 802.15.4 the product range extends from optimally tuned hardware components such as radio modules and USB sticks via easy-to- use control tools for ZigBee or 6LoWPAN networks all the way to customized turn-key solutions.
The Electronics manufacturing capacity is dimensioned for batch sizes of 1 to 100.000 pieces. The current production capacity (SMD/THT) amounts to approx. 300,000 units per shift. The high quality in the development as well as in printed circuit board assembly and apparatus engineering is assured to some extent in the in-house product verification laboratory.
- Wireless low-power components and systems based on IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee, 6LoWPAN)
- traffic systems (control equipment for traffic lights, display systems)
- Drive controllers with fieldbus interconnection (PLC-, drive-and safety controls)
- routine test systems for electromechanical assembly groups
- Measurement and testing technology
- Linear und clocked voltage-current sources
- Complex order-related development of hard- and software, layout and design
- circuit board equipping (up to 100,000 pieces/batch, with assembly parts from the size of 0201, SMD and THT)
- Production of mechanical assemblies
- Type testing (EMC, climatic, security)
Products of dresden elektronik are applied in numerous branches such as mechanical engineering and construction, stagecraft, traffic guidance technology, the automotive industry, measurement and test engineering, medical engineering, the semiconductor industry, precision equipment engineering and in research and development as well.
DIN EN ISO 9001 since 2000