Carl Zeiss Digital Innovation GmbH
- Software / Hardware: Custom / Individual software
- Qualitätsmanagement & Test
- Individualsoftwareentwicklung auf Basis von Java, Microsoft .NET und Web-/ Cloud-Technologien
Saxonia Systems AG
For over 20 years the Saxonia Systems AG has been supporting it?s customers with IT and process consulting, outsourcing consulting and the development of customized and efficient software solutions, the objective of which is to increase and maintain it?s efficiency and competitive position. Our client list boosts market leaders from almost every industrial sector, including utilities, trade and commerce, the industrial sector and financial services. 200 employees are currently working at seven locations all over Germany. Besides our headquarters in Dresden we are represented in Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Munich, Leipzig, Görlitz and Berlin.
The Saxonia Systems support their customers with innovative approaches for the following areas:
- for requirement management
- for technological and multifaceted application development
- for the integration of standard and individual software worlds
- in quality assurance and testing
- for the implementation, maintenance and further development of applications including the outsourcing of the software maintenance and further development of the ?Home-Shoring? concept created by Sofwarefabrik Görlitz
Saxonia Methode Bird?s Eye View
Bird?s-Eye View is a methodology developed at SAXONIA which connects the preparation of a compliance with distinct efficiency gain. The Bird?s-Eye View is applicable to several branches and general/overlapping topics. According to the service oriented character of the Saxonia Systems AG Bird?s-Eye View focuses on supporting the business processes using IT tools.