AIR LIQUIDE Electronics GmbH
- Semiconductor Industry
- Supplier: Facilities
- Gas Mixing Systems
- Chemical Systems
- Gas Supply Systems
- Bulk Gases
- Toatal Gas and Chemical Management (TGCM)
- Electronics Specialty Gases (ESG)
- Onsite Gas Generation (Air Separation Units)
- Gas Farms / Bulk Gas Tanks Systems
Air Liquide is the worldwide market leader for industrial and medical gases. The business activities of the german subsidiary Air Liquide Electronics GmbH are focussed on the field of semiconductor and photovoltaic industry. The following products and services will be offered to semiconductor chip and solar panel manufacturers:
- Delivering of high purity bulk gases (N2, H2, O2, He, Ar).
- Delivering of electronic specialty gases (ESG´s) and gas mixtures for the different technological steps of the chip manufacturing process.
- Developing, assembling and delivering of special equipment for the supply of high purity gases and chemicals, for example tank farms with air separation and tanks systems, ESG and chemical supply cabinets, high purity piping systems.
- Operating and maintaining of installed gas and chemical supply systems by specialized operating teams (TGCM - Total Gas-/Chemical Management) at the custumer site directly.
Air Liquide Electronics GmbH has extensive activities both at major manufactures (Globalfoundries, Infineon, Bosch, QCells) and at medium-sized and smaller enterprises (XFAB, Calyxo) as well as research institutes (for example IHP Frankfurt/Oder). New operations of Air Liquide Electronics are focussed currently on the development and delivering of novel liquid ESG´s (precursors) and abatement systems for PFC destruction.