Open Innovation day with Boston Scientific
Enabling Innovation in Smart Health Solutions together with Boston Scientific
Are you a high tech SME, an Applied Research Institute or a Start-up offering innovative and breakthrough solutions for medical technologies? Then Boston Scientific, global medical technology leader, wants to explore an active partnership with you.
Therefore, Boston Scientific, together with DSP Valley (supported by Silicon Europe) is organizing an open innovation day in order to discuss about potential partnering with you. We are looking for partners offering innovative and breakthrough technologies and solutions in a number of strategically important fields for Boston Scientific with the goal to establish mutually beneficial collaborative efforts to accelerate joint commercialization of these technologies and be able to provide beneficial solutions to patients and physicians.
More precisely, we are looking for partnerships, innovative solutions and enabling technologies in the following fields:
- 1. Fiber optics (FO)
- 2. Miniaturization of electronics and electronic packaging (EP)
- 3. Fluidics (pressure measurement, pumps, valves ) (FL)
- 4. Ultrasound technology (US)
- 5. IoT applied to smart packaging & supply chain management (IoT)
- 6. Systematic firmware development for medical devices (FW)
- 7. Energy Technologies (EN)
- 8. Any Other Technologies
For more information and the registration please show in the presentation on the right side or click here.
Deadline: September 28, 2018