cfaed Summer School
This year’s cfaed Summer School – the Dresden Microelectronics Academy (DMA) – will take place from 14-18 September 2020. We are currently organizing the DMA’20 in the conventional format … however, should this not be possible, alternative formats will be considered.
- Are you fascinated by the latest inno-vations in the semiconductor industry?
- Are you interested in gaining practical first-hand and top expert knowledge?
GLOBALFOUNDRIES, X-FAB, Infineon, and cfaed (TU Dresden) will introduce you to the fascinating world of semiconductors. Be part of a dialog on today’s and tomorrow’s challenges of this path-finding industry. Experience key talks and guided tours with industry professionals as a deep dive into one of the most compelling work environments for top engineers.As an advanced student, postgraduate or postdoc, take the opportunity to get in touch with leading-edge semiconductor companies.Come and experience Dresden – Europe’s leading microelectronics location!
The DMA week follows the schedule below:
- Opening Day: Monday (14 Sept)
- Globalfoundries: Tuesday (15 Sept)
- X-Fab: Wednesday (16 Sept)
- Infineon: Thursday (17 Sept)
- Bosch // cfaed: Friday (18 Sept)