Silicon Saxony Day
Boost your business with innovations in the field of micro- and nanoelectronics. Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through co-operations in R&D. Attending this B2R&D and B2B event organised within Silicon Saxony Days will give you easy access to scientists and enterprises in the field of micro- and nanoelectronics. Take your chance to innovate.
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts
Register online and submit your own cooperation profile.
In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
Go to B2B Matchmaking Tool
- Latest trends in ICT
- Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering services to companies and vice versa
- Get your problem solved - Matching organizations offering or seeking solutions
Why to participate?
- get latest information on Micro- and nanoelectronics related trends
- meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- present, discuss and develop new projects
- initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
|Registration||May 1 – Jun 27, 2014|
|Meeting Selection||Jun 12 – Jun 27, 2014|
|Event||Jul 3 – Jul 3, 2014|
|Costs||Registration fee for Silicon Saxony Day|
|Venue||International Congress Center Dresden|