“Software Saxony“ represents the Software Division of the high-tech cluster Silicon Saxony. Our task force is shaped by vivid and dynamic substructures marked by a variety of work
groups such as: Human Resources, Software Test, IT Security, Java User Group, .NET User Group and Technical Visualistics.
- Developing a strong software branch “Software Saxony” within Silicon Saxony e. V.
- Promoting growth, creating attractive jobs and innovation as a network of the regional software industry
- Advancing competitive future application fields of the software industry effectively
- Promoting a sustainable technology transfer and information exchange between research facilities, vocational training and economy
- Facilitating access to economic, scientific and political policy makers to create a basis for business start-up
- Providing access to organizations like “BITKOM” for small companies through a collective
- Realization of three central task force meetings (e.g. the Innovation forum at Dresden University of Technology), to maintain relationships with the regional software network
Work group leader
Prof. Dr. Frank Schönefeld
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
+49 3 51 - 28 20 - 0