SCHULEWIRTSCHAFT Sachsen (SWS) is a network for the partnership-based regional cooperation of companies with schools. The aim is to fill the growing demand for skilled workers through high-quality vocational orientation.
The working group "SchuleWirtschaft Dresden" therefore offers schools and companies the opportunity to exchange and get to know each other as well as to cooperate in the field of vocational and study orientation.
In the core it is about:
- Creating enthusiasm for mathematics, computer science, natural sciences and technology (MINT)
- Promotion of cooperation partnerships between schools and businesses
- Strengthening vocational and academic orientation
- Making teaching more practice-oriented
- Support for quality development and independence of schools
Work Group Leader
Silicon Saxony e. V.
+49 (0) 351-8925887
The working group for grammar schools, which is led by Silicon Saxony, has met every six months since 2013 and currently consists of ~70 institutions. The overriding interest in linking company representatives from all sectors with Dresden schools is the main focus. Participants have the opportunity to discuss current topics such as the Digital Pact and to present exciting projects such as the IT camps.
Your added value as a company:
- Partner schools with different focal points
- Insights into the everyday school and professional life of headmasters and teachers
- Contacts with potential trainees
- Forum for exchange with schools and companies in the region
- Impart practical knowledge even before the training
- Positive image through social responsibility