With the working group "Diversity Management", Silicon Saxony offers its members a new information and exchange platform, which is specifically aimed at managing directors, diversity, feel good and HR managers of small, medium and large companies, research facilities and institutions.
Silicon Saxony has set itself the goal of supporting its members in current and future challenges in the field of diversity. The focus is not only on the important discussion of the equality of all genders. Rather, a general exchange of knowledge and best practice is planned - whether on culture, ethnicity, age, worldview, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Members will, supported by a variety of lectures or specialist impulses, jointly illuminate and develop clearly focused subject areas. In addition to a diversified information, an active and open exchange of experiences is aimed for.
- Human Resources Manager
- Managing directors
- Diversity managers
- all those interested in the topic of Diversity Management
Aims of the working group
- Sensitize members to the topic
- Creating a platform for professional information and active exchange of experience
- Create interfaces to relevant organizations/initiatives
Working group leader
Silicon Saxony e. V.
Tel.: +49 351 89 25 804
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Management Services LLC & Co. KG
- Provision of information on various dimensions of diversity management (gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, age, cultural/national origin, religion/belief)
- Presentation of regional initiatives
- Moderated exchange of experience and best practices