Our current 22 work groups and specialist groups are the backbone and driving force of our network, which is dependent on the cooperation of our members and sponsors. We follow the "bottom-up" strategy, which means that in most cases the initiative for a working group comes directly from the member companies and institutions. The Silicon Saxony office takes up these threads and supports with the organization and execution of the work groups.
The work groups have a broad thematic base and offer a wide range of opportunities for professional exchange and the expansion of one's own know-how and the establishment of cooperations. In addition to hardware and software topics, there are also cross-sector circles that exchange information on topics such as human resources, B2B communication and much more. In this way, member companies can benefit from a wide range of topics that appeal to different professional groups.
What can you expect from our the work groups?
- Committed players open and creative atmosphere
- High degree of variety and flexibility
- Results-oriented structures of working groups
- Cooperation and networking at regional, national and international level
Employees of Silicon Saxony members can participate in all events of the working groups free of charge. Benefit from the advantages of active participation:
- Expand your professional network.
- Position yourself as a knowledge carrier.
- Bring the competences of your company profitably into focus.
All current working group dates can be found here