Digitisation in Manufacturing
Keywords: digitisation, manufacturing
Duration: June 2021 - June 2024
Programme: Horizon 2020 research and innovation
Developing new industrial value chains that combine ICT technologies (IoT, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity) with manufacturing technologies and processes for smarter, greener and more resource-efficient manufacturing in the EU.
Who is it for
SMEs from the manufacturing and ICT sectors of various EU countries.
Become a project partner. Register on the Mind4Machines Open Innovation platform, find a suitable partner and apply for a direct financing (Cascade Funding).
For Manufacturing start-ups and SMEs:
- running an Investment Readiness Tool (IRL) self-assessment to help identifying best suitable M4M service: application for the direct funding via the open call or/and receiving acceleration services
- sharing of digitalisation challenges and exchanging ideas with potential ICT solution providers
- participating to the matchmaking events for partnering with the ICT solution providers for a joint application for a M4M Open Call
- jointly implementing the ICT solution with the ICT solution provider
- applying for free-of-charge acceleration services
For ICT SMEs:
- networking and finding international partners
- applying for up to 60K for a solution implementation at a partner-manufacturing SME
More about the project
MIND4MACHINES aims to facilitate cross-sectoral and cross-border support for manufacturing SMEs to adopt the latest digital technologies for the transformation towards smarter, greener and more resource-efficient manufacturing. This will be done in a systemic approach that promotes the creation of cross-border and cross-sector ecosystems, new emerging industries and/or empowerment in the target regions, with the ultimate goal of establishing large-scale demonstrators to test a range of digital solutions that will enable the manufacturing SMEs involved in the project to address both digitalisation and industrial sustainability challenges.
|Mind4Machines has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under GA No 101005711|