European exchanges on digitisation
Keywords: digitisation, European ecosystems, exchanges
Duration: February 2022 - January 2024
Programme: COSME programme
Facilitating exchanges and strategic partnership between cluster and SMEs by using the ClusterXchange system. ClusterXchange is a new pilot project to promote short-term exchanges to better connect industrial ecosystems in Europe.
Who is it for
SMEs and clusters interested in getting to know new ecosystems and finding business partners from the digital sector of various EU countries.
Take part in one of our organised trips. Check our regular mailings for EXCITE trips or get in contact with our project manager Alesia Ramanishyna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EXCITing Smart Mobility Company Mission to Southern France
Want to learn more on smart mobility and relevant French players? Take part in a three-day company mission organised by EXCITE, an EU funded project facilitating exchanges between different European ecosystems. As a participant, you are not only getting to know the region, gain knowledge on smart mobility and attend individual B2B meetings but you also receive a financial support of 450 €* to compensate your travel costs to France.
Wed. 12.10.22: Smart Vehicle Conference & Ecosystem visits
Thu. 13.10.22: Smart Mobility Market Day & B2B Meetings
New digital technologies enable clean, smart and safe mobility. Breathing clean air in a city, moving around easily, and being constantly safe is not a privilege. SCS brings together the leaders, technology providers and ideas that are fuelling the new mobility revolution, which is about to transform every territory in Europe. The event consists of a day of inspiring conferences, demonstrations and B2B meetings.
Fri. 14.10.22: Ecosystem visits & use case demonstrations
- Discover the Sophia Antipolis technopole
- Learn about the smart mobility & vehicle ecosystem of Côte d’Azur
- Visit major players of the smart mobility & vehicle ecosystem (the full programme is being built)
- Attend the SCS Smart Mobility Market Day and update your knowledge on fresh trends of the Smart Mobility market
- Attend individual B2B meetings with major players of Smart Mobility Watch demonstrations of innovative use cases
The mission is limited to maximum 10 participants. Be quick and save your spot contacting Alesia Ramanyshina.
* The lump sum of 450 € can be claimed for European SMEs, scale-up organisations (incubators/ accelerators/ EDIH) & clusters.
|EXCITE has received funding from the European Union’s COSME Programme.|