Sempa Systems - an innovative high-tech company - works in the field of ultra high purity gas and media supply. In order to meet the requirements and expectations of its customers, to develop and to construct high quality solutions on the highest safety level, the Sempa Systems headquarter located in Dresden and Hermsdorf/Germany, St. Petersburg/Russia and its partners in Asia offers a worldwide support and guarantees perfect service 24h a day, 7 days a week.
Sempa Systems has more than 60 employees working in teams with excellent professional experience serving a broad customer base in various industries like Semiconductors, Photovoltaics, Equipment manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Optical fiber production, Automotive, Biotechnology, Research institutes and Universities.
The company offers complete solutions from the development and design through to the initial operation and customer service:
- supply systems for high purity gases, special gases, high purity chemicals and monitoring
- gas and chemistry cabinets, valve manifold boxes
- complete solutions of precursors
- process vacuum systems
- process controlled automatically systems
- custom made solutions of dosing high purity media
- process visualisations and controls
- gas detection systems
- gas and medium control systems for manufacturers of process equipments
- laboratory, testing and calibration gas supply systems
- evaporation, dosing and mixing of liquids and gases
- systems for pharmacy and biotechnology
- after-sales service
We are looking forward to welcome Sempa Systems in September 2017 as a new member of Cool Silicon e. V. - the research initiative of Silicon Saxony!
see all Cool Silicon members
Dr. Frank Benner
Phone: +49 (0) 351 88810-34
Picture: ©SEMPA SYSTEMS GmbH