The close collaboration with the customers to realize efficient technologies of plasma chemical surface treatment is a principle of the company conception of FAP GmbH Dresden.
Based upon long experience in solid state, plasma and high-frequency technologies the company sees itself as a provider of customized efficient key components of Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) and Plasmapolymerization for a great variety of applications in the high-technology sector.
Main purposes of its activity are technological and technical sophisticated solutions as well as quick, professional assistance by
- Technology acceptance test in our facilities
- Cooperation with leading equipment suppliers for the vacuum thin film technology and related components as for example high frequency power supplies
- Collaboration with research centers and universities with the latest measuring and analysis equipment.
- Repair and calibration of high frequency power supply
- Repair and calibration as well as distribution of mass flow controller (MFC)
- Training courses for RF power engineering, plasma and vacuum technology
- Plasma reactor diagnosis
Out of the initiative "ALD Lab Saxony" we boost our cluster and are looking forward to welcome the FAP Dresden in July 2017 as a new member of Cool Silicon e. V. - the research initiative of Silicon Saxony!
FAP GmbH Dresden
see all Cool Silicon members