“Software Saxony“ represents the Software Division of the high-tech cluster Silicon Saxony. Our task force is shaped by vivid and dynamic substructures marked by a variety of work
groups such as: Human Resources, Software Test, IT Security, Java User Group, .NET User Group and Technical Visualistics.
- Developing a strong software branch “Software Saxony” within Silicon Saxony e. V.
- Promoting growth, creating attractive jobs and innovation as a network of the regional software industry
- Advancing competitive future application fields of the software industry effectively
- Promoting a sustainable technology transfer and information exchange between research facilities, vocational training and economy
- Facilitating access to economic, scientific and political policy makers to create a basis for business start-up
- Providing access to organizations like “BITKOM” for small companies through a collective
- Realization of three central task force meetings (e.g. the Innovation forum at Dresden University of Technology), to maintain relationships with the regional software network
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
Phone: +49 351 2820-2874